Parents and adults have a horde of questions starting from “Is this issue relevant to me?” to “How can I safeguard my children or children I care about?”
Objectives of workshop
- Fully understand and accept the magnitude of threat posed by Child Sex Abuse
- Learn the simple techniques through which they can empower their child to protect itself from Child Sex Abuse
- Effectively handle abuse situations and thereby safeguard their child
- Feel total peace of mind regarding their child’s safety
Content of the workshop
- Defining Child Sex Abuse
- Dissolving the denial against the existence of Child Sex Abuse via powerful real-life stories
- Presenting typical profiles of the Abuser
- Demystifying the human body – naming our private parts
- Teaching caregivers how they can empower children to take charge of their own bodies
- Teaching caregivers simple yet effective vocabulary that will help them discuss Child Sex Abuse with the children.
- Measures to be taken if the abuse has happened
Age limit : 18 years and above, we strongly recommend men and women both to participate in this workshop. The workshop is not limited to mothers and women only.